Nov 12, 2007

chocolate covered jube jubes

day four of my break.

woke up this morning really early around like 730, because it was sooo windy outside and the howling of the wind was making a screaming noise against my building..
ugh, but then luckily i fell back asleep until about 930, got up, had breakfast, annnnd then studied psych a bit, and worked on my paper a bit more...

then i talked to dale, ate lunch awhile later, and walked over to sierra's

we had tea and laughed a lot about her birthday plans and the sims.

then, we walked down to safeway to pick up chocolate and toilet paper.

walked back, and i layed down for a bit, and watched the hills. now i am just waiting to hear from alex and sierra, and we might hit the library for a bit to study, and then watch the NEWWW HILLS and eat cookies.

anyways, it's back to reading my psych now. fun.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter