Nov 9, 2007

things

first day of reading break!
woke up pretty early, and showered, got ready, ate breakfast, and then watched episodes from the hills season one. so many good episodes. ahh.

then i hung out with my dear cousin for a few hours, and we went for lunch at village greens. mhmm. so delicious.

afterwards, i hauled my butt to the library, and started to work on my PE project, and i studied for a bit for psych.

then, i headed back to my room to watch episodes from the hills season two. haha.
and now, im just waiting for my boy to call me. he is back in corvallis tonight after his surgery...

tonight: working out with sierra at six, and then hanging out with her and alex. finally some girl time.

it's so weird here. cause it's soo quiet. i was talking to someone on my floor, and he said there is only like 3 of us on our floor for reading break! everyone else packed up and went home.

i wish i went home too. or went somewhere! im getting bored of doing the same thing everyday. it's really repetitive and just annoying. but i get to get off the island in a week. so ill just keep being stoked about that.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter