Nov 8, 2007

tonight i have to leave it.

hello, reading break.

my reading break includes: sleeping in, hanging out, writing two papers, studying psych, and finishing/starting a project .. ooh and maybe a clothing drive with my PE partner, arden!
i am excited for the clothing drive, i think it'll be really fun.. thats if everyone participates!

i had my math midterm today. it was okay, but i still hate probability. i just can't wrap my head around all those things!

today my love bug had his shoulder surgery. i am really amazed with him. seriously, he is so tough.. if i just had surgery i would be laying in bed and watching audrey hepburn, eating chocolate. ... haha. wait.. that's what i always do anyways.
but no, dale is just good like that. he never complains, ever.

tomorrow i hope to see my cousin before she goes back home for the break. i miss her. we need to catch up over tea or something. so maybe she will stop by my place tomorrow.

also on the list is cleaning. i have this horrible problem with keeping my room clean. i clean it, and then an hour later, it's a mess all over again. gosh. i really need some post-cleaning tips.

download shake it by metro station. it's a gooder. i have been jumping and dancing around to it for the past half hour.

ooh. happy birthday to the beautiful one: tash. she is finally 19. and i am so excited to go out with her. i am sad that i am not there to celebrate with her this weekend.

ah. i am soo excited to go to vancouver. ah ah ah. one week.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter