Dec 9, 2007

heart beats.

back from vancouver again.
this time i went to see my bubba who has finished school and drove up with sean before returning to our hometown.
dale and i stayed at sean's from thursday until sunday, and we had many adventures.

on thursday, i travelled over via bus and ferry (all by myself.. my cousin has taught me well! because i got there all in one piece), mind you, making two bus rides (i had to transfer!).. but i left around 11, caught the 1 o'clock ferry, and was in my most favorite place by 2:30 p.m.
dale and i were supposed to then go and meet up with my mom, but we got a bit lost, and ended up back at sean's before we knew it. afterwards we just hung out, then went for dinner to Joey's (which was fabulous! my new favorite place... and not joey's only, or joey tomato or whatever).. and then we got lost a bit more while trying to find a movie theatre, and somehow by luck, finally ended up at tinseltown to watch awake (such a good movie!!)

on friday, we headed down to robson (my ultimate fav) to do some christmas shopping (which was very unsuccessful), and found dale a winter jacket (beautiful), and then we went to meet up with my mom and dad.
my dad was at this convention for teachers, and he was showing off his special class that he teaches back home, so dale and i strolled around and tried to see how much free stuff we could get (we got 8 pens, 6 candies, and one pin, and lots of knowledge).. we were the youngest at the convention, but there were a few really cool things .. and i found myself with many questions for the teachers.
then we went to dinner at joe fortes .. so good.. as usual.. and then back home to watch the office, and i fell asleep.. as usual..

saturday.. dale and i hit up science world (ya we did).. and watched 2 imax movies, and learned lots about the body and dinosaurs and how i have better reflexes than dale, but that he is much stronger than i.
then we booked it over to metrotown and got lost a bit more, returned my loaner phone, and then headed back to sean's.
for dinner we went to granville island to the sandbar and it was delicious.. but i had this dish that was super super hot so i had to get milk (malk) to drink with it.

then today, we just slept in really late, packed up my stuff, grabbed subway on the way out, and i was on my way back to campus. i caught the 3 o'clock ferry, and was home by 6 (so lucky, cause i managed to catch a direct bus home!).

anyways, those are my stories from the weekend, and this week consists of lots of studying for astro (which is on thursday), and then starting to study for math and PE. bleh.

home in ten.
xx

1 comment:

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter