Dec 17, 2007

lurk

i have finally gotten some of my christmas gifts done!
today i picked up something for my brother, and my mom and i decided on something to get dale, and she picked that up.

and also! yesterday, i made 8 different gifts. i crafted so hard, and my final projects turned out very well! so i am pretty excited about them. i will post pictures after christmas, once i have given them out.

anyways, its three days til i am home.

today i am just studying math, and finally starting to get into it. tomorrow is a full study day.. and then wednesday is like a half study day cause i have to go downtown for a bit.

i just called dq to get my shifts. they are good oncs! welll i just have two so far. but i am actually fairly excited.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter