Jan 18, 2008

kisses and cake

last night, alex, sierra, and i went to see p.s. i love you.
i haven't seen a movie since the notebook that has made me cry that hard, and for the ENTIRE movie. i just kept crying and crying, and i looked to either side of me, and my besties were crying too.

so then after the movie, we all just headed home. i went to the little store to pick up some snacks and water.. and then i came back to my room to talk to my boy.

i also downloaded the whole p.s. i love you soundtrack, which i am currently listening to now.

today i have to start my psych paper, and i think sierra and i are heading to michael's to scope out some crafty stuff. and then more working on my paper.

i was going to go for another run today, but it's pouring rain! blah. oh well, there is always tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter