Jan 21, 2008

times

as january comes to an end, my schedule is going to pick up and getting busier (fingers crossed!). in less than four weeks, i will be the big two-zero.
in less than four weeks, i will be on reading break.
in less than four weeks, ill be in my boy's arms.

coming up school wise: i have a psych assignment due, psych test, poetry close reading.. that sort of thing... midterms, exams.. the usual.

i finally booked my flights to go to corvallis. i will be leaving on sunday the 17th, and arrive in portland around 9. then, i will stay there until the following saturday night.

but we'll back up a bit.. to valentine's night.
since i won't be seeing my valentine on the 14th, i have decided to have my pre-birthday bash with my victoria loves. i think that alex, sierra, and i are going to go out for mexican food. i am really craving margaritas and guacamole and well everything!
then on friday the 15th, i will be heading over to vancouver on an evening ferry.. then i will spend the weekend with my momma.

hip hip. i am very excited. so as i said, i hope that my school work makes time go by fast, and and keeps me busy.

more updates later.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter