Feb 18, 2008

birthday sweetness

Wow, these past 5 days or so have been a whirlwind of happy happy things. I have had the greatest times. Since I've had so many adventures... I am going to just list the great things in point form to save my hands from cramping through all the details.

Thursday, February 14th
-dinner at Audriana's. It was mexican, and it was delish. I shot some tequila, had two margaritas, and one sangria.
-red jacket: one of the best times I've had out in Victoria. I danced up a storm, drank waaay more, and stole a birthday hat.

Friday, February 15th
-caught the bus to the ferry.
-got into Vancouver around 4:30
-then me, my gramma, and grampa drove out to the south terminal to get my maj
-my aunt had a big birthday dinner for me including spaghetti, lasagna, red wine, and two cakes!

Saturday, February 16th
-my ladies surprised me!
-we spent the day shopping
-went to Joey's for dinner
-chels got sick
-tash, nicole, and I went to ginger 62 and danced the night away

Sunday, February 17th
-got up and went for brunch at the alibi room with the girls, my mom, and some of her friends
-went to do more shopping
-left the girls and my mom and flew off to portland
-arrived in portland, my boyfriend met me with flowers and we drove back to corvallis.
-getting back into his room, it was filled with valentine's balloons, signs, candy, and red wine.

I feel so luck to have such great people in my life.
I'll write more details later.
xx

1 comment:

  1. your 20th is surely one you will always remember.

    20 is too good.

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter