Feb 3, 2008

say it

Another Sunday: today I woke up around 10, went for a run, ate some breaky and then had a shower. Around 1, I went over to library and got a ton of Nutrition reading done. Then, I met up with Hannah to check over our math homework. I have a few more I need to finish that I didn't do right.

After finishing up math, I took the bus down to Safeway to pick up some fresh veggies and fruit. Then I ended up walking home because I had brought my backpack, and also, by the time the bus would come back, I would be back on campus.

Now, I am just watching Rev Run's house... and will probably finish up some homework later tonight.

It is official: two weeks until me and my boy meet up again.
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter