Feb 10, 2008

one week

As this weekend ends, and the beginning of the week approaches.. I am just so excited!

I had a really low-key weekend... on Friday afternoon, Carli and I went to Mayfair Mall, and the Bay Centre. I was in search for some special 'underpinnings' (as Lauren stated) for when I go to see the boyfriend. We also ate dinner in the food court, and then went for coffee at Starbucks before heading home. Then we came back to res to get Carli's books, and I went off to Alex's for a quick visit and to find something to wear for my birthday dinner. I found two things which I have hanging up in my closet until I decide... one is a top, and one is a dress that I would pair with tights.

Saturday, I also had a low-key day. I studied, and went for a run. Sierra and I went to Alex's for dinner, and we made spaghetti. It was deliiish. And we made it an early night, so I came home to talk to my boy. I also watched A Lot Like Love. It's one of my most favorite movies.

Today I studied even more, had a long nap, and went to get groceries, and then walked home.

Tomorrow, I have 4 classes, and it's sort of a boring day.

Tuesday I get my hairs cut and colored. hip hip.

This time next week, I'll be with Dale! yaaay.

xoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter