Feb 27, 2008

things

The Hills starts again soon. hip hip.

I have spent the day writing, cleaning, and sitting. I am tres bored, and class doesn't start for another two hours.

My Dad is coming to visit me in about 3 weeks, and hopefully (fingers crosses*) in 4 weeks, Dale will be coming up to visit!
I am excited for the end of March, because things will be ending, and exams starting... and soon..I'll be out of res with summer to look forward to!

I have been frustrated lately though, because going back to Cranbrook seems awfully depressing (besides seeing Dale and my family more, and living at home). To me, Cranbrook has no options or opportunities. There is no where that I want to employ myself at, and nothing exciting to do on my time off. I plan on spending much of my time out at Dale's cabin, getting a tan, star gazing, and making bbq's. I want to spend time with good people, and good people only. I decided I will surround myself with good influences and people that make me happy. I want to take some mini road trips and do some sight seeing. I would love to go somewhere hot with the boy, and go visit my dear friend Alex in Kelowna. Dale and I also want to go to a concert, we were thinking Snow Patrol or The Fray; something intimate and cozy. Things that make me happy are often found outside of Cranbrook.

Enough with the boring stuff,
I hope to find myself some adventures soon...
write more then.

xoo

1 comment:

  1. hiiiiiiii

    i agree ten million hundred percent about this place called cranshit, but at least you'll have your boy.. you guys can just hang out at the beach, take peek-chas, go on HIKES haha.

    maybeee just maybeeee i'll be out on the coast, and you'll miss it soooo much that on your trip to visit alex, you'll make a hop, skip and a jump back to the island.

    tee hee.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter