Mar 5, 2008

what we talk about when we talk about love

I have not really written a day-to-day blog in awhile. So, here goes.

I have been really enjoying Victoria lately. I adjusted back to being without my boy, and now am into an excellent routine. I started running again last Friday and I went everyday on the weekend. And I've already gone twice this week. I am really excited because I have set some goals with my running and getting back into shape. I am also eating pretty well. Although it is not perfect, I have learned that treating yourself in moderation is not a bad thing. And sometimes, I like to treat myself a few times a week.

School, well is school. I am getting pretty fed up with classes. I am especially annoyed with my Astronomy class. At the beginning of September, I was so excited about that class. And well, it has let me down. It is not quite as interesting and romantic as I thought it to be. Also, Psychology is not going so great. We had test numero two on Monday, and I got a whopping 64% ... again. I am going to talk to my TA tomorrow about ways to improve on my multiple choice skills. We still have two more tests, so I really want to bring my mark up. I know I can do it. Other than Astronomy, I am really enjoying my classes, but I am ready to be in exam mode. I think we have 4 more weeks of classes, and then done!

Tomorrow night I am heading out on the town with Carli and Amy. We are going to meet up downtown and go for dinner. At 8 we are going to a dance/theater performance type of thing. I am not really sure what to expect of it, but I am excited! Sierra and I are thinking of taking a mini-road trip on Saturday, up island. I hope it's sunny, and that will make our adventures all that more enjoyable.

More words later.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter