Apr 24, 2008

home home home.

I arrived home on Tuesday night. After a few setbacks of getting to the airport and getting checked in.. I made it home to Cranbrook!
I spent my first night just hanging out with my family and settling into my room.
Yesterday, I woke up and started to unpack all of my junk. I didn't realize how much stuff i brought home until it was all piled up in my room. I spent all afternoon organizing and rearranging things. Then, I took my brother to work to write his note, and we went downtown to pick out a tie for an event he is going to this weekend. Afterwards, I went to the gym with my mom and I did a 15 minute run to warm up, then I did some arm weights, and then my mom, Chels and I did the step class. I was totally lost and just ended up jumping around haha. But, it was actually a great workout and pretty fun!
Then, last night I totally crashed, and was exhausted by 9. I just laid in bed and caught up on One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl. Then, I ended up falling asleep until Dale texted me. We talked on ichat for a bit.. and then i went back to bed.

Today, I had Tash over for tea. This afternoon I need to finish my unpacking! Later, I am driving James to work and then talk to my bosses. Later my mom and I are going running, and then I will probably go to the gym to lift weights.

It's good to be home. It's comfortable.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter