Apr 15, 2008

homecoming

This time next week I will be home! I have a busy time coming up for the rest of my time in Victoria. Today I got up super early to finish reading all the Astronomy chapters. Then I went to mail Dale a little present, get coin for laundry (last time doing laundry here!!), and grab some lunch, and a BIG coffee to keep me going. At 1 p.m., Amy came over and we had a huge review session for Astronomy and caught up (I haven't seen that girl in quite some time!). We studied until just after 5 p.m. Then I went over to the caf to grab some dinner. Now, I have just been reviewing the chapter summaries. I think that I will not review too much more because my head is going to explode with all the information!

Anyways, here's an outline for the rest of my time in Victoria:

Wednesday: Astronomy exam in the morning, math tutorial in the afternoon, and then finishing up my last English paper.
Thursday: Math tutorial in the morning, and then hard-core math reviewing for the afternoon and night
Friday: math reviewing in the morning, haircut at 1:30, then a little bit of shopping, going out with Alex and Sierra (we're making jell-o shooters and then going out dancing!)
Saturday: I have my English exam at 2:00p.m., and then packing up all my things for my Uncle to pick up, plus a little math studying
Sunday: my Uncle will be here to get my t.v., fridge, printer, winter clothes, etc. Then, I'll probably get him to drive me to Carli's where I'll be staying for the next two nights.
Monday: math tutorial, and all day math reviewing
Tuesday: Math final at 9:00 a.m., then celebration lunch with Amy, then I'll be leaving to go home!!

See You All Soon!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter