Apr 9, 2008

lucky 13

13 days until I will be returning to Cranbrook. I am starting to be excited about going home. However, I am only really excited to be at home, sleeping in my big bed, eating dinner with my family, spending time with my family, and seeing a few important people.

I have my Nutrition exam in an hour and a half. I feel like I have been studying my butt off for this exam. I hope it pays off.

I went to return some of my books today. I got $82 in cash. I tried to return some other books, but they weren't selling them back yet. So hopefully they will be in demand soon, because they are worth a lot of money!! I also went to pick up some assignments from English. I got a B, and a B-. I was pretty excited about those marks. I have a B average in that class; I have to do a re-do essay, so hopefully I can bump up my mark as well.

Tomorrow, I am headed off to Vancouver. I have to catch the 26 at 3:10, then the 70, and hopefully be at the ferry terminal around 4:35. I hope to catch the 5:00 o'clock ferry, and be over on the mainland at 6:40. Then... I have to take the PCL off the ferry to the bus depot and my aunt will pick me up around 7:30. Yup, lots of travel time just to get to Vancouver. But, it will be worth it. I am going to start to study for Astronomy, and do some shopping. I will return back to Victoria on Sunday evening.

Next week will be a busy one with studying for Astronomy, and starting to study for Math. There are 4 math review sessions that I will be attending as well. I am really trying to get great marks this semester... so I'm studying as much as possible.

Anyways, I should go grab something to eat before my exam.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter