Apr 28, 2008

Today my mom and I went to the Community Forrest and went running for an astonishing time of 44 minutes! I usually only run for 20-30 minutes, so this was a great day. It was also sunny out, and quite warm for an April day. However, the wind was blowing, and it was making me a little mad. I went outside to take some pictures, but without my Dad's tripod, I was having trouble finding places to set up my camera. Tonight I visited with my friend Christine "Bean", as I usually call her. It's nice to have another friend around common morals and values, and ideas on looove.
I only have two more days off until I am back to Dairy Queen. I think that tomorrow Lauren and I are going downtown to Winners. Other than that, I don't have a lot of set plans. I am really trying to get to bed between 11-12 each night so that I can wake up around 8 for the days that I work at 11. I would love to be able to get up at 8 and go to the gym before my shifts...however, I just know that is not going to happen.

Anyways, I am off to read more of Eckhart Tolle's words.
Sweet dreams.
xx

1 comment:

  1. i started reading that bookkkk for oprahs thinger, buuut i stopped before my trip. eeps, i'll have to get back at it.

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter