May 27, 2008

boy, girl, boy, girl

My boyfriend time was time well spent. I love having Dale around. We had quite the weekend too. He got home on Thursday night, but I had to work until ten. He came over for a short visit, then we both went to bed. On Friday we got together for lunch, and then Dale went to get his hair cut. Then we hung out here for a bit before he left to go home and have some family time. We drove up to Kelseys for dinner that night. It was good company, but rather a boring meal. I forgot why I don't really like Kelseys. It's just mediocre. We both decided that we should have just stayed in town to eat! haha. Anyways, then we rented the Great Debaters to watch. We had a visit with his parents when we arrived at his house. Oh, and we also didn't watch the entire movie because it was a bore. So, we decided to go for a hot tub. On Saturday Dale took me out to St. Eugene and taught me how to swing and hit balls. I think I impressed him more than he is willing to admit. haha. That night we went to What Happens in Vegas. It was a tie between Indiana Jones and that one, and in the end we went to Vegas. It was actually hilarious and I enjoyed every minute of it. After we went back to Dale's for another hot tub. On Sunday we went to the park to play frisbee and throw the football around. It was sort of warm out that day and sunny, so it was actually pretty fun. Then, we went to DQ to pick out a birthday cake and got a wicked golfing one. That night Dale and I rented the original Indiana Jones to catch up (because we wanted to see the new one the next night). We also rented Hotel Rwanda: we like to watch movies! Anyways on Dale's last day we had big plans to do great things but ended up at the park again for some outdoor time, then to Hot Shots for smoothies, then back to the park until 5... playing catch! We went to Indiana Jones that night, and it was pretty good.. except the ending turned it into a bit of a dud. After the movie we went to eat left over ice cream cake and watch Hotel Rwanda. It was an incredible movie: I can't believe I waited this long to see it. Dale left early this morning, and even though I'll see him in two weeks it still sucked to see him go!

Today is my brother's birthday. I took him out to lunch today, and tonight we're having a big birthday dinner, and then having cake with the Taylor's after. I haven't seen my friend Bean in about a month, so we're getting together tonight for a walk and maybe tea.

I start work again tomorrow, and am dreading it. Sometimes I think I'd be happier being unemployed and poor. But then how would I shop and go out for lunch? Dang.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter