Jun 24, 2008

june bugs

Wow, June is really flying. I don't even know where it has gone! I guess we have been waiting so long for nice weather, that we never really noticed the calendar moving forward. This past weekend was really fun. Well, Saturday was fun. I started my day out with a morning run with my mom. We ran down to Parkland and then all through the Elizabeth Lake trails. It was nice. Then, I went for lunch with Nicole to Hot Shots. We sat out in the blazing sun and caught up on each other's lives. It was nice. My parents ended up eating there too, so after Nicole left, I sat with them for a bit. Dale and I decided to hit up the lake because of the heat, but as soon as we got there the sun hid behind the clouds. So we sat outside for a bit, then watched tv inside for awhile. Saturday night: I had people over to my house for pre-drinking before the beer gardens. It was really fun (I'd say more fun than the actual beer gardens ha.) I had all people I adored over, and we drank vodka and coronas. We all headed down around 1130... but almost instantly all got separated. I was always looking for someone or on my phone texting or calling to meet up. After a couple hours of doing this, Dale and I decided to leave. We walked home, and it was actually quite nice because of the warm weather. We made it home safe, and then lay on my lawn for a bit before Dale went home. The next morning I worked at 11...which was okay because I wasn't hung over, and we still got to dress up for Sam Steele Days. My Dad made me waffles in the morning, which was also nice.

On Monday, I only had to work a 12-4 shift. It went by so incredibly fast. Before work I also managed to get a lot of cleaning done. And after work, my Mom and I went running. That night I just hung out with Dale and we watched Fight Club. It was pretty good, but confusing (I thought)!

Today (Tuesday), I was supposed to work an 11-C shift. I ended up being picked up by my Mama at 730. I had a stomach ache this morning.. but as the day progressed it got worse and worse to where I couldn't really stand. So now I am at home drugged up, with some aromatherapy stuff on my belly, and a hot water bottle on my back. I am laying in bed and enjoying a quiet evening with the Gilmores. I am hoping to feel better in a bit to hang out with Dale...but we'll see how I am feeling.

Tomorrow, I have the day off. I have a Dentist appointment at 10 (YUCK), meeting at DQ at 2, Step class at 515, then a girls night for Lauren's farewell.

More stories later.
xxxxo

1 comment:

  1. finally an entry! it's been a week since you wrote a good one! i need my tay fix
    p.s. sorry your sick! james said you were in agony at work!

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter