Jun 13, 2008

lovers electric

Today could quite possibly be the greatest day:
1. I got to hang out with Lauren
2. My boy is coming home tonight!
3. Lex, my mom and her mom, found the most gorgeous place for us to live in.

I am a lucky girl to have great friendships, an awesome boyfriend, and now a wonderful place to live for the next year.

Minus the sun, and how I am quite the poor girl (even though pay day was yesterday!), I am quite stoked for the summer to finally begin.

I wore my new heels downtown today while doing errands. It was fun, except for the three times I got the key stuck in the ignition, and my brother had to bail me out all 3 times. Tonight I am headed to Lyssa's grad party for a quick visit, and then home to my boy. We have a quiet night planned of movie watching in bed.

Plus, I have the next day and a half off. It shall be good.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter