Jul 3, 2008

sunshines.

Days off are always good, and always needed. As usual, work is wearing me down, and after only two consecutive days at work, I welcomed time off. I only had to work until four yesterday, so I decided to head to the gym. I have been active lately, however, not really using my gym membership. I have been running with my mom, and only going to step class. So, I had not done weights in quite some time. I had an okay work out, but since I had forgotten the wireless part to my headphones, I really was bored while on the elliptical.
Dale and I saw Wanted last night. It was a doozy. Within the first two minutes of the show, we knew it was going to be bad.
Today was an action packed day. I awoke fairly early, all pumped to go the gym. Then, I remembered that my gym clothes were still not dry. So I decided to throw them in the dryer while I had a quick breakfast. I headed to the gym finally (just before 11), and when I arrived I was excited to see Tasha's jeep! So we chatted in the gym for a bit. So, by the time I actually started working out, it was after 11. I got out of the gym, and headed to Winners where I put a bathing suit and dress on hold. I headed home to shower and then go downtown with Dale. We went to the bank, to his Dad's office, and then for lunch. After lunch we went to Gerrick's (Dale wanted to look at a heart rate monitor), and then back to the mall so I could purchase my things.
We went for a bike ride after all our errands. It was only about 25 minutes or so, but still really fun! We just biked up around Gold Creek area, and then had to head back to get ready. Dale and I went to pick up groceries for our dinner with Steph and Jesse. We went to Safeway, then the Superstore, and then Safeway again. It took us a long time to round up everything we needed! Then over to Steph and Jesse's, then off to Monroe. It was a perfect evening for dinner and a late swim. However, I did not make it in (again! arg, I promise Dale I will eventually get into that water), Dale was busy making chicken wings...so just Jess and Steph enjoyed the warm water. We had a great supper, but then Jess had to head back into town for a late night meeting.
Dale and I came back to my place for some hang out time, then he left, and I finished watching the movie that we had started.
It was a good night. But now I am so tired, and it's back to work for me tomorrow.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter