Aug 11, 2008

contemplating august

It has been quite some time since I have written! I have been up to NOTHING as of late, just finishing my last few weeks of work. Last week though, I took three days off to fly out to Victoria to see Lex and set up our new place. Our place is beautiful. It is actually a dream condo haha. I am so glad that we were that lucky to find Richmond Gate. I also made my way up to Nanaimo to pick up some things from my Uncle's and see Lauren! It was so good to talk to her and catch up. My Mom flew in the next day, and we spent all day shopping for things for the apartment. It was pretty fun, but tiring! haha.

I came home Thursday night, and went for dinner with Dale. Then we went to support the kids for Miracle Treat Day at DQ. It was their busiest day yet, and I wish I had been there to help out! I spent the rest of the weekend working my butt off, and now I have two days off to start off the week. Then its back to work for the rest of the week.. but Sunday is my last day! I am beyond thrilled.

We have a bad ant problem in our house.. so today I am off to get some shit to kill them and then to the gym. The rest of the day is filled with relaxing I think.. and it's ugly out! boo. Later tonight I am hoping to have a visit with Tash, and then out to Dale's cabin for a bit of a get together.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter