Sep 8, 2008

things start.

I've now been back in Victoria for over a week. Things are going well, but busy! School started last Wednesday... and already things are piling up. I have one class where there is a paper due every class! I switched math classes into another section.. so I'm enjoying my new prof! And it's in the brand new ocean and sciences building... and there's some cool things going on there! I also love my History of WWII class. It's awesome! The only class I am not really enjoying is my Sociology class. I didn't like Soci when I took it at COTR, and I don't like it here. haha. Hopefully things will pick up and get interesting soon!

This weekened...on Friday Dale and I went out to Earls (mmhmm!) and then back to his place to hang out. Saturday, I spent the day doing a lot of reading for Soci.. and then went downtown for a bit with Dale. On Saturday night... Alex and I did some serious drinking at her house (with jell-o shooters!), and then walked downtown to the Social Club. It was pretty fun! It's so expensive to go out though... so I might need to take a break until I get some more money! Then after we met up with Dale at the Sticky Wicket and walked home to Alex's. Dale and I caught a taxi back to my place... which seemed to be sleepover central that night! On Sunday, we slept in late... I walked Dale home... then didn't do too much. I cleaned my bathroom, got groceries, and started to work on my first psych paper. I went to Dale's for dinns, and we watched Rocky (the third one!). I think I went to sleep at like 1030! I was so tired.

I am already done school for the day. On Mondays and Thursdays I have school from 830-1. It usually goes by fast because all my classes are right after another. On Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I just have one class from 1230-130. Its a pretty decent schedule!

Anyways, for the rest of the day I'm just working on my paper.. and then Dale and I are going to the gym!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter