Nov 17, 2008

sounds like...

Mid-November and things are rolling. I have about two more weeks of a busy schedule. Today I had two midterms (Sociology went well, and math kicked me in the butt). Now, it's on to writing my lonnnnng Sociology paper on residential schools. However, I don't really mind because I find it extremely interesting. The past week and a half has been a busy one. I went home on the 7th for my reading break. It was a really good time to be home, and I mostly hung out with my family. I napped lots, worked on homework, and hung out with a few good friends. I came back to Victoria on Wednesday night with Chels. She stayed until yesterday. She was here for a nursing orientation of the school. So, on Friday night I joined the nurses for a pubcrawl. It was pretty fun, and we ended up at plan b which is always fun! Chels and I came home and made nachos. Yum. We spent some time looking at places for her, but sadly she didn't find any. We went downtown, and ate a few times, and it was super nice having a bestie around with me.

So for the next two weeks I have: two papers due, my psych journal, and my psych in class final. It doesn't sound all that daunting when I type it out, but wow, it's a lot of work!

I can't wait until this semester is over, and Christmas arrives. Holiday!

xxxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter