Dec 1, 2008

let's talk.

Updates...
So I am in the last week of classes, and in fact I am finished on Wednesday after an in-class final. It's my Health Psych, and I'll be happy to be done it, because it has been a heavy course load!! After that, I don't have an exam until the 13th (math), and then the 18th (history).

On Thursday I am going to head out to Vancouver for a few days. I need a bit of time away from school and such. Plus, I have some christmas shopping to do! I also want to see some family before the busy-ness of Christmas arrives. 

I head home on the 19th at 5:30 a.m. I'll be in Cranbrook until around the 23rd, and then we are heading to Vancouver for Christmas Day. We will probably come back to Cranbrook on the 28th or 29th. I am looking forward to having the whole family together for Christmas (we missed out last year). Also, I'm looking forward to having some time in Cranbrook with my besties. Dale will be in Hawaii, until New Year's Day....so that kind of sucks. But he'll be back in Cranbrook for a few days before we return to Victoria. 

Last week I had a meeting with my advisor. Looks like I need to only take three classes next term. I am excited about this! I am hoping to really really boost my GPA, and get a job. I need a job: I need some extra cash really bad! I am not sure where I am going to work yet, but I want something low-key, and I will probably only work 10-15 hours a week. Also, back to the advisor, I need to get into a class, so I've had to do some begging with emails and phone calls...so fingers crossed that I get in!

xoooooooo

Happy December 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter