Jan 23, 2009

little bits of knowledge.

My Dad and Brother arrived last night. (Of course,) My Dad's luggage was left in Vancouver. He got one of the two, but the other one did not arrive until about 1:15 last night. I decided to wait up for it, but was sooo tired. 

Today, I just woke up, and me and the boys went to get some groceries. Then, we headed up to campus for a tour. The tour was pretty good, and I added in my small comments about extra things I knew. Afterwards we just went around campus a bit more. The sun was shining, and it was absolutely gorgeous out! I came home and napped a bit. Then, we had some people over for pizza and beer.

Tomorrow we are heading out around 9:30 to go look at a few places. Chinese New Year's is coming up too, so we will probably go out for some Chinese food. 

Night.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter