Jan 16, 2009

lovely to see you.

Today was a busy bee day. I had some weird dreams last night and woke up in a sweat, with tears in my eyes, and huffing for air. Besides the dreams, my boy woke me up a bit earlier than I like so he could take me home before he had to take his car into the dealership. I came home, ate waffles, and watched the real world. It's pretty good so far. Mind you, it's going to get catty and dramatic soon, but... bring it on! 

I had class from 11:30-2:30. In PoliSci we got a library research assignment. It's something that a lot of profs give out to their first year classes (yes, it's poli 101) to force their students into actually entering the library. Since I am a third year student, I have done library assignments a couple times already. However, this one was quite tedious and ended up taking me an hour and a half to look up things, only to receive a P/F grade. Anyways, so I accomplished that, and then finally headed home at 4. 

I came home, and filled my belly with some salad, talked to a few special ones on the phone, and then drifted off into a nice nap. I woke up just before my next class, got ready, and back to school I went. Dale and I had geo from 6:30 til 9:30. It was sort of interesting tonight, and we learned about different winds and climates. Our prof told us about our term project, and it sounds like we get to be pretty creative, so I'm excited for that! 

This weekend I have a ton of reading to catch up on! gah. Tomorrow I hope to gym it and watch my boy play some hockey at the ISC. Saturday is interview day. Oh! And, today I handed in my application for the Ed program! 

xoo
sleep time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter