Jan 9, 2009

time goes by.

Week one of semester two complete. It has been a busy one: I was adding classes, and dropping classes like no other. I am trying to avoid presentations and tutorials as much as possible (even though I'm going to have to face them one day). So, my classes for this term are: Geography 306, PoliSci 101, and Indigenous Epistemologies. So far I really like geography, and the aboriginal studies. The polisci is a bit boring and has weekly tutorials. Aboriginal studies has two class presentations, so hopefully that will go okay. 

It's already the weekend for me! Dale and I are off to the gym soon, and then I'm meeting up with Chels later for a visit. I have readings to catch up on, and resumes to pass out. Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter