Jan 19, 2009

week three.

I can't believe we are on to week three of the semester already! It's going by fast so far. I have a tutorial tomorrow in polisci, and I am the only one in my group so far. This could be interesting; tomorrow I will have to spend all day studying up my Politics. Bleh. In EDCI 372 today, we watched a movie. It's pretty interesting so far. 

I applied to Safeway today. I am still searching for jobs. All that I am gaining experience in, is filling out applications haha. 

Lately it has been so warm here! I am talking no winter jacket, warm. Eeps! I am loving it. I am excited to see the boys of my family on Thursday night. As my 4 countdowns continue, I am getting more and more excited for each weekend!! I can't stop thinking about Hawaii...Dale and I are preeetty stoked for that! 

Tonight, Lex and I went to step and then we went for a swim and hot tub at the Crystal Pool. It was nice, and a really good workout. So, I'm hoping for a really good sleep. I didn't sleep well last night, after being kept up by the people downstairs. 

Anyways, I'm going to catch up on my Monday night shows.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter