Jan 11, 2009

you're my favorite moment, you're my saturday.

Weekends. Are. So. Good. 
Even though I only go to school twice a week, it's still nice to have 3 consecutive days off. Chels and I spent the afternoon together on Friday. We had tea at my house, and then walked to her house and visited more there. Afterwards she drove me home, and Dale and I went to dinner at Earls. It was pretty good, but I got a major stomach cramp and felt yucky. Luckily, it went away because I got dropped off at Chels' and we headed to go see Bride Wars. It was so so so good! I just loved it. 

On Saturday, I woke up and went over to Dale's. We planned out our Hawaii trip. We booked flights for February 13th-21st!! But, we are still deciding on the hotel, so we will have to book that separately. Yesterday night, Carli came over to my place and we chatted and caught up. We drank some wine. I have missed having one-on-one time with her, so it was really nice!! 

Today, Dale and I went to the gym. Then later this afternoon we headed downtown because Dale wanted to check out some workout gear. He ended up getting a few things. Tonight we are headed to the mooovies...haha third movie this week! But I can't help it! There are so many movies that are out that I want to see!!

Tomorrow is back to school. This week I have to hand out my resume that I've been working on for the past week. My brother and dad will be here in a week and a half! 

xoooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter