Mar 27, 2009

elevator love letter.

Fridays are relaxing. I usually use them as my catch-up/lazy day. This morning I've just been laying in bed catching up on Wednesday and Thursday night t.v. shows. Other than that, I just plan on taking a trip to the mall with Dale and hoping to finish my project today. I haven't written in a couple days, so here is a catch up.

Wednesday:
I woke up early, and walked over to the gym for a workout. Dale met me there a bit later, and then he drove me home when I was done. Then I made lunch and got ready to head up to the biblio cafe to meet Carli. This week was the first week I really had nothing to do on our usual 3-hour Wednesday afternoon visit. So we just sat and chatted and checked out things on the internet. She showed me some pictures that she had edited, and I found some pics I had never seen before from like two years ago! After that, I bussed home, where Chels was waiting for me outside in her car. We drove down to a cute little coffee shop on Hillside near Shelbourne. It turns into a little bar at night for pre-drinking and sometimes there is live music. After that, we drove around a bit, and I showed her the outside of my apartment. Then, she dropped me off at home, and I walked over to Dale's (it was so nice on Wednesday: sunny & warm!). We got ingredients so that I could make this South Eastern salad and Mediterranean pesto burgers in pita shells. The burgers turned out pretty good, and the salad was okay... but next time we thought we would alter some of the veggies that we had put in. After dinner, we settled down for a movie (In the Line of Fire with Clint Eastwood ... it was good). It was pretty late when we finished the movie (it was 3 hours!) so we scrambled into bed and I fell into a deep sleep. 

Thursday: 
Woke up and Dale drove me home so I could get ready for class. Dale didn't go to class, so I bussed it up to campus. I had 3 hours of class, and then headed back to Dale's for leftovers for lunch and to hang out a bit. Cody then came over, and we drove back to my house to get my gym stuff, then all 3 of us went to the gym. We couldn't stay too long, cause Dale and I had Geog. Geography was so boring and SO long last night. I stopped taking notes around 830, and I can't even remember when we got out of there. Dale and I signed up for the 16th exam date--hip hip. Then, back to Dale's house for a quick bowl of soup (I had intentions to finish my project, but decided to do it today), and then we had an Office marathon. I have missed so many this season! So, Dale had them all downloaded for me to watch :)

Other than that, nothing is new. Carli and I (and Dale will be there too!) are heading to Vancouver in two weeks! I can't wait. I have got to start looking for a job so that I can start on April 17th! I am hoping to find something in the new area that I'll be residing in, in about 3 months. And as for the rest of my weekend, nothing really ... no plans! Another lazy weekend before things get crazy for studying and end of semester. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter