Mar 29, 2009

paperweight.

Saturdays are good days too. I can't remember where I left you on my last post, but I do believe that I was heading out to Langford with Dale. I really wanted to check out the Superstore (can't stay away), and they had some greeeeeat spring pieces for cheap. I didn't buy anything, but I found a super cute dress that I may have to pick up for Easter dinner. After that, Dale and I went to the gym to play racquetball... it was really fun! 

Then I was home to shower and get ready for dinns with Lex. We went to the Local. It was yummy: I had a pesto chicken burger and we both had peach raspberry mojitos. We came home and lit candles for Earth Hour. We missed the official hour because we were at dinner, so we tacked on an extra hour of darkness with candles, tea, and a lantern! Chels came over for the tea part, and we sat on my bed catching up. 

Tomorrow I for sure have to finish my ESCI project. I have put it off until the last day (of course),  but it is due Monday ... so I have no choice. I may also hit the gym and start to study for PoliSci. The final exam is approaching soooo soon!

Off to bed I go. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter