Mar 30, 2009

sunday (and monday) best.

Im sitting here sipping some warm vanilla earl grey tea (numm), but ready to fall asleep for a quick nap. So, I thought I'd write on my last two days. 

Yesterday I got up and finished typing up some info for my project. Then I got ready and went over to Dale's to use his printer. It was such a gorgey day out yesterday! I was walking in just a sweater, and later was wearing shorts :)

I finished printing, cutting, and pasting stuff at Dale's. I have to say, my grade-7 level poster board looked pretty smashing (besides gluing the map on upside down, and just realizing that this morning). Then, I walked up to the gym for a good workout. I seem to have accumulated back fat this year. Seems that is wear my weight has decided to situate itself for the time being. BLEH. It's the worst, and it makes me feel yucky. So I need to get into a hardcore workout routine, and maybe cut out some of the extra snacking that I like doing. Ahhh but it's hard! Anyways after the gym, I walked home for a nice supper with Lex. Then walked back to Dale's to watch Saving Private Ryan. I have only watched bits and pieces of that movie, and never all the way through ... so it was cool to finally see the entire story (I didn't realize what it was actually about until last night!). Then sleeepover with Dale. 

Came home this morning to make an egg with green, red, and yellow peppers in it, and a nice bowl of instant oatmeal and craisons in it. yummers. Off to school for classes. I was so nervous to present my bracelet project, but luckily it didn't get to me. I handed it in at the end of class, and am seriously contemplating not showing up on Thursday. It's just that everyone that presented today went ALL out, and my project doesn't seem to fit up there with theirs. So yes, we'll see what Thursday brings. After class I saw Amy on campus so we stood out in the cold to quickly catch up on life, love, and friendships. Then, I bussed it to Dale's to play some video games before his class. Tonight I think that Lex and I are going to step class (gahd, I really hope we go ... we haven't been in sooo long, and I miss it! and we need it! haha).

looooves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter