Mar 31, 2009

this is my winter (spring has not sprung yet) song for you.

It's the end of March, and it is still so chilly in Victoria! We had one nice, lovely, blissful day of sunshine and heat ... and now back to wind, rain, and shit. Anyways, today has been okay. I woke up and lounged around in bed for a bit, and watched gossip girl. I cleaned my room and then got ready to go to the gym. I am sore from playing SQUASH last night! It was so much fun though -- Dale and I played racquetball the other night, but we really wanted to play squash ... and it turns out that squash is way more fun (plus more of a work-out!). Anyways, had a good workout today at the gym while Dale played hockey. Then I waited for him and read my book for a bit (I simply cannot work out for two hours!). Back home for a long, hot shower, and then soup on the stove, and I settled down for some lunch and re-runs of the Hills. After that I made a few phone calls, and then for the rest of the afternoon I have just been internet-ing and trying to get this (last!) chapter read for tonight's tutorial. 

OH! News of the day: I got an email this morning for the Faculty of Education advisors saying that I am eligible for admission (from my grades thus far). They are interviewing each applicant individually which counts for 30%  of the decision. The other 70% of the decision is based on GPA. They said in the email that the quota is usually only 90 students ... well they are in for a surprise: 360 people applied! I hope they are going to extend that quota. yiiikes.

Tomorrow is April 1st (where has the time gone?!)! I am going to go and apply for some more jobs tomorrow (fingers crossed that I actually do it). I am so excited to have Lauren here next week! And then off to Vancouver for Easter. Gah. April is going to fly by too! 

lots of love.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter