Apr 12, 2009

diving too deep for coins.

I am back from Vancouver. Actually, I got back yesterday. It was another long day. We left for the ferry at 10 (got a ride, thanks to Keith!), caught the 11 ferry, bussed downtown, and then bussed home. I arrived home around 230. 

I spent my afternoon yesterday .... calling Chapters (seems my only option is to apply online), taking pictures, getting groceries (and fetching Lexa's car), briefly looking over my geog notes, and relaxing. I was waiting for my boy to finish golf and tutor so we could go for drinks and dinns! I read a bit of this new book I'm reading, showered, and then walked to Dale's to wait for his arrival. We ended up at Earl's (again), cause he was craving spinach dip (I did not object!). We caught up since we hadn't seen each other since Tuesday, and had barely spoken when either of us were in Van (busy bees). Then we went back to his house to watch the two new episodes of The Office (that he taped) ... so good! But, I fell asleep somewhere in the middle of the second one. Today, I just arrived home, cooked up some eggs with peppers and asparagus mixed in, had a slice of toast and some blackberry yogurt. Yum! Now, I need to shower, study, and hit up the gym later after The Masters. 

Oh! The rest of Van was good. I spent Friday with my Popo and Gung gung ... we went for dim sum and then I accompanied them to the cemetery to lay flowers for some of my great-great relatives. I learned some more about my history of my family coming to China, working, and racism. Then, I headed back and Carli and I went to Metrotown. I got a cute dress from Zara. That night, Alli and Keith cooked up a Easter feast for us! It was delish. We topped the night off watching Twilight (for the second time since I'd been in Van). We re-wound our fav scene to watch it over and over. 

Ah! I need to get a move on it.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter