Apr 1, 2009

duet

APRIL FIRST. wow, already? It's hardly spring here. The weather is especially crap today. I need sunshine! 

My boy April Fooled me today. Well he tried to at least ... telling little lies, but he sorta screwed up cause he just started telling preposterous white lies one after another, and I finally caught on. He started with: "I didn't go to class today because my prof was assassinated last night for drug trafficking". I mean, this sounds ridiculous, but I believed it. But then it just went on and on, and ended with Dale having HIV. 

Anyways. Today ... gym during Dale's noon-hour hockey, and that is all I really have planned. Resume handing out later today, if all goes well. I should start studying for PoliSci (the exam is in 6 days!), but I am waiting to see if the prof gives us an outline tomorrow like he did with the midterm. Otherwise, I have NO idea what to study, and if it is the entire term or just past the midterm. gah.

Off to Vancouver in one week! :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter