Apr 22, 2009

love sex magic

I am sitting here listening to my newly downloaded music (the beat 94.5, obvs), sipping on my version of Starbucks shaken iced tea. I brew a green tea bag with a bit of boiling water, add one and a half sweetners to it, fill the cup 3/4 full of icy cold water, let it sit, add a splash of lemonade and a handful of ice cubes: waaaa-llaaaaa! All for zero dollars out of my wallet. 

Anyways, I am getting ready for my interview, and can't find the wide leg pants that I want. I also wish I had a black blazer. I found the perfect one from Zara, but couldn't afford it. It looked a lot like the one that Lauren was wearing on this week of the Hills: with the white cuffed sleeves with pinstripes. Savings timmme. I really want the job, I really want any job, and new sunnies. 

It's colder here today, and looks like rain :(

oh! Happy Earth Day (but didn't you know that everyday is Earth day?)

cheers.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter