Apr 17, 2009

spring cleaning.

I am all done my second year at UVic! hip hip. I ended with a bang ... my geography final went well (I can feel it...), and I got an A+ on my Canadian scrapbook! Yesterday, I celebrated with Chels, Jord, and Dale. Chels and I made tons of pad thai (yum!) and tasty sangria. We all played some Tiger Woods golf, and hung out. 

So, today, my first official free day ... I have spent relaxing and cleaning and eating left over pad thai. I have called Safeway (the one on Fort and Foul Bay), to follow up with their phone call, and the lady said that after she considered my resume, she only wanted a non-student. Well, hello! I'm totally free for 4 and a half months ... so boo for that. I am still waiting to hear from Chapters, and then I'm really going to need to buckle down. 

My maj and faj are coming down in two weeks to help clean up the new place! I am also going home to Cranbrook in two weeks and six days. I am really looking forward to some home time, and going to Spokane for my Dad's grad! Then, I'll get a couple days after grad to spend at home, before returning to Victoria. 

It's sunny here today, but quite windy. The wind wrecks everything! Tonight Dale and I are going to go for dinns to 5th Street bar & Woodfire Grill! Chels and Jord went there the other night, and the menu looks really tasty! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter