Apr 20, 2009

i'll feed you ramen and you'll braid my hair.

Waking up to sunshine is the greatest thing: instant mood booster. I've had a rough couple days trying to get a job, dealing with relationship business, and figuring out exactly where I belong. I was trying to explain to Dale that I miss who I used to be about two years ago. Two years ago felt like my good times. My relationship was at it's greatest, I had a great friend base, and was working just the perfect amount to still have a life. Not that I don't like where I am at now, but I almost felt cooler and comfortable back in the day. There are just some aspects of my life that I feel that I have lost, and want to find again!

Anyways, off that sour note. Today is gorgeous, and I've spent most of the morning on my deck. I have almost managed to tidy up my room, paint my nails, take out the recycling, and bring back the fan back upstairs! It's heating up: hope it stays. My brother said that it was supposed to be 21 in Cranny. Whoooa ... we are hoping for 18 here! If the breeze would just stop, it'd be absolutely perfect. 

I am meeting Chels soon while she does laundry, and then I have a few errands (I need soap, mascara, cover-up, and a foot scrubber thingy) to do. So I'll prolly walk towards Dale's and maybe have a quick visit with him. Tonight ... lex and I are finally heading back to step class! I am pretty stoked to switch up my workout. 

Enjoy the sun if it's in your neighborhood! 
xooo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter