May 21, 2009

because you're sooo cool

It's a gorgeous day out today! I was up early to go to the gym for the Chi Ball class...it was awesome...like tai chi, but with weights and strengthening, and a bit more fast paced. Then, back home to eat and do some much need cleaning. Now I am just practicing my homework for signing, and then I work at 430.

Yesterday, I received some beautiful flowers from Dale. I am so lucky!

Also, I worked til close yesterday and had to basically do everything on my own (still training though). I am slow, and we didn't get out of there til 9:25 (usually supposed to get outta there around 915 to save time). I chatted with Alli the entire wait for the bus, bus ride, and half an hour once I was home. We had so much to caught up on in terms of love and relationships. 

I am off to get ready for worky.
enjoy the sun!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter