May 24, 2009

love and other disasters.

That'd be the name of the movie I am watching tonight: starring a modern day Holly Golighty (and don't we all know, I just love that character and the lady who played her!!). Today was my seventh day in a row: first day opening and closing by myself with no management. It was scary to say the least, and frustrating, and annoying, and dull. Well, it was dull because it was a Sunday, and it was sunny out. We didn't get outta there til like 645, and I'm so nervous to hear about it tomorrow when I work at 1:00. 

I work four more days in a row, and then Dale is coming to visit me for the weekend on Thursday! I am excited because I get off at 5:00 on Thursday and then get Friday and Saturday off. Thank the lord. I need a day off to re-group and refresh!! 

One month until I am home again for James' grad festivities! hip hip horray for that. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter