May 27, 2009

a stitch in time.

9 work days down, just two more small shifts to go. It hasn't been painful at all, besides my terrifying Sunday. Tonight I close, and tomorrow I work an afternoon shift! Then I have two lovely days off, and Dale is going to be here. He is picking me up from work tomorrow, and I am really excited to spend some time with him! I am just checking the weather now, and the weather looks fabulous with highs of 19-21 the entire time he is here. I am hoping to really jam pack my days off with sun and fun. hehe. 

I am been hitting up the gym quite regularly these past two weeks. It feels good to workout in the morning, and feel as if I have that done and over with for the day (or that I accomplish something other than working!). Today I'm going to interval bounce at 10:15, and then I don't work til 5:45, so I've got a few errands (bank, birthday, bus tickets....money money money) to do beforehand.

Anyways, I'm off to gobble down some breaky before the gym.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter