Jun 14, 2009

"but her family's fully puffed."

What a gorgeous day it was out today! I spent most of my afternoon laying out on the deck and sunning my face. Other than that, I really did nothing on my day off. I spent some time cooking some tofu flavored with peanut satay, and watching Gilmore Girls. I visited with Chels a bit in the early evening, and then walked over to Thrifty's for some grapes, an orange pepper, and some yogurt. For dinner I had a meal consisting of the red grapes, lemon meringue yogurt, and some tator tots. UGH! haha. 

This week: I work tomorrow, then have Tuesday off. Then I am working Wednesday until Saturday, and quite possible Sunday, Monday, Tuesday before I head home. 7 Days in a row! This week we are having some company (Alexa's family) for grad ceremonies. I am getting beyond thrilled as the countdown for my brother's grad ceremonies come closer. I am also stoked on having him move down here with me for the summer. It's going to be excellent! 

I really need to start organizing some things and packing up some things, because I am moving soon! I just don't have a vehicle to cart some of the pre-packed things down to Fort & Foul Bay. Many bus trips? 

--enjoy the warm evening, kittens. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter