Jun 12, 2009

revolutionary road.

Work, work, work. Tomorrow is my third day opening in a row. I like opening! Except for the slow part. I have been lucky though in the past two days for some busy-ness and cruise ships that have kept me from being too bored. Today I also got a visit from Chels! I ended up getting Sunday off (I thought I'd be opening that day too)...so I hope to hit up the beach. 

I am getting more and more excited to get home. It's what I have been looking forward to for ages! And it is now less than two weeks away. As soon as I return to Victoria, I'll be busy moving out of the Richmond Gate, and right into renovations of the new place. I can't WAIT to make it mine! It's such a clean slate right now, it needs some colour! 

Anyways, I just finished watching Revolutionary Road, and now I am off to sleep.

sleep well, kittens.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter