Jun 10, 2009

summer slice.

I burned my legs a bit today. I was being a beach bum, and obviously didn't realize how warm that sun was....it's not a bad burn, but it's noticeable. I also just had a t-shirt and shorts on, and now have a noticeable short line tan as well. But, it was well worth it! I also hit up the gym this morning for Interval Bounce (on the mini trampolines...my fav class!). Other than that, I did some tidying, and sign practicing. I had some delicious yam sushi for dinns, and now have spent my evening watching Gilmore Girls. Tomorrow I open the store, but I am just working 945-2. I work the rest of the weekend as well, opening everyday up to (and including) Sunday. I am actually pleased with doing some earlier shifts. Opening is pretty easy, and sort of less stressful (or maybe not?) than closing. Also, when you open you get to work alone for a bit .... but it's usually slow so that doesn't help with budget. 

Other than that, I get paid Friday and may need to dive into a bit of that money for basic living (since I spent some of my allowance in Vancouver?), and for a couple things for home time. Two weeks tonight and I'm home! I am getting so excited! Heck, I've been excited since April! haha. 

The Gilmores are calling me once again,
ciiiao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter