Jul 8, 2009

electric city.

I want the sun back. I want a beach day. bah! Yesterday I opened and worked til 4:00. I actually made my budget ... haven't made it in about a week. I waited for the bus home for quite a bit, and witnessed a bit of a scary scene that I haven't seen before in Victoria. Once home I had a snack of yogurt, granola, and raspberries. Then I scrubbed the bathroom clean (all that dust from dry walling!), and James and I put the shower curtain back up. I made some dinner ... tofu finally (!), and then watched Canada's Next Top Model while sipping some white tea. Lex and I went to see the late showing of My Sister's Keeper. It was sad, amazing, and not as good as the book. The movie's ending was completely different than the book, and the movie left out so many stories (and details) that the book had! That was disappointing.

Today: I am heading to the gym soon, then home to do some cleaning and maybe pick-up a few things. I work from 4:00-7:30, and then home to do some reading of New Moon. It's getting so good!

enjoy the day!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter