Jul 31, 2009

electric feel

Work work work! I've got 4 days in a row, off for one then back on for 4. I've got lots of hours next week (!!) which is quite the relief after having not worked too much in the last bit. Today is my parents' anniversary (number 27!), and we are going to celebrate once they are out here. I can't believe it's the last day of July. Only one more month plus a week of summer vacay. August is one of my favorite months--I just love it! I am finishing up the Gilmore Girls series...I was disappointed because of a lot of the episodes from season 6 and 7 weren't on the internet, so I just had to watch what I got. So I work til close tonight, and then I open tomorrow (ooh the days of dq and feeling as if I never left that place). Anyways, I just finished up some peanut butter and banana on toast, and then may go for a bit of a run later, or hit up the beach for awhile before work.

Chheeeers,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter