Jul 10, 2009

Everything is more peachy when the sun is shining. Yesterday James and I did some adventuring around our new neighborhood because I had an appointment at a new gym I want to try out, and then we headed to the beach to read our Twilight books. It was a great afternoon. I came home to do some laundry and clean a bit more while awaiting Dale's arrival. He picked me up around 8:00, and we headed to glo for some cheese and wine (and a little bit of halibut .. yum!), before headed to Public Enemies. It wasn't all that good. But we wanted to see it anyways. And then back to Dale's for sleepy time.

Today I work at 5:00. Dale and I slept in late. I've just been home for a bit now, doing even mooooore cleaning. My room is looking more and more roomy. I've unpacked all my books, and put them up on the shelf in the living room. They look good. I am still waiting to get those a & z book ends to go on sale. They are super cuute! Pretty sure they are down to $29.99 for the set (from $40.00), but I'm waiting even more haha.

Anyways, I'm off to paint my nails.
x

1 comment:

  1. i've always wanted A & Z bookends too, but could never find any that were juuust right
    (Steph)

    ReplyDelete

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter