Jul 29, 2009

fracking

Sitting here on the couch, fan blaring in my face, and I am still sweating profusely. Today was productive: I spent the entire morning cleaning my place, and then the Shaw guy came to try to figure out the shaw box, we thought we had it all figured out: then I come home this afternoon and half the channels won't work, so here I am on the phone with Shaw again, being put on hold for 45 minutes...so by the time I talk to a real person, I am just livid. Seeing as I got the box like a week ago, have spent about 3 hours being put on hold, plus had a guy himself come to set it up, and it's still not working??! So, now I've got to wait again until next Wednesday when someone will come to look yet again, at the box. FRACK! Anyways, so away I went to the beach again (this time alone, James was working) ...and boy oh boy, was it a scorcher out today! I am nearly done my book! Will probably finish it tonight. Jeeze, I really go through books quickly, so I'm going to need another read soon! Starting tomorrow, I am working through til Monday I think. Tash and Ty are coming out here next week, and so I am really excited for that! Plus having my two besties and I reunited again...it's been too long (again!). And, then my parents will be out here in about a week and a half. James and I made burgers and Greek salad tonight, and I had two Palm Bays to beat the heat. I don't work til 5:00 tomorrow, so I will probably go to the ocean again! My blog posts are probably starting to get (even more) boring because I do the same thing every day! Well for those select few that still follow my words, I apologize for the lack of excitement. And as I've said before this blog is mostly just a 'me' thing, and I find it rather therapeutic just to write my daily happenings :)

cheers to warm evenings,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter