Jul 14, 2009

grocery list.

I wish I were in Sandpoint. Ugh. I miss it, and the usual crowd, the beach, and happy hour. Last year I got to spend 4 or 5 days there, which was a lot compared to the past few years I've made it out.

Today I work 1:00-7:15iiish. Then home to clean the house and probably watch Canada's Next Top Model. Alli is coming over to the mainland tomorrow morning until Thursday afternoon. I've got to work and caddy, but I am excited to have a visitor! I feel like the place is still in shambles, and until my parents come back down (first week of August) I don't think it'll feel 'all set'!

Hm hm...what else. I've started to read "The Time Traveler's Wife". The movie looks incredible, but I really want to read the book first! I was also on a hunt for a soft cover of Eclipse (won't be out until August, at least), and a soft cover of "The Summer I Turned Pretty"...but it seems that they really just want you to pay the extra cash for a book cover. bah. I also treated myself to a new pair of sandals. They are super cute!

Last night I cooked up a delish dinner for the brother and Dale: I made corn on the cob, greek salad (my own dressing!), grilled chicken, and some hearty grain bread. YUM!

Anyways, I best be off. I'm thinking I'll organize the bathroom a bit before work.
The sun is shining today!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter