Jul 5, 2009

surroundings.

Off to workkkky soon. Tomorrow is a day off. I was up early this morning cleaning up the kitchen and organizing. It feels good to put everything in it's place. It's going to be a few days before things are starting to look more put together, but it's getting there!

Today isn't so nice out, so I don't mind working all afternoon. My brother and I are going to do some serious grocery shopping after I get off work. I need some fresh fruit and veggies in my liiiife. This past week has been pretty shit for eating and exercise. I am looking into joining VI fitness for my new gym pass. I gotta call later and figure out the prices, and classes, and how far I am from there (how long to walk). It seems I'm pretty close, but I don't know...I'll take up to a 15 minute walk, but I don't want it to be too far. There is also the Oak Bay Rec Centre riiiight near here, but I don't think they have classes. So I've got to do my research!

Anyways, bus time.
enjoy your day, peaches.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

past stories.

tweet tweet twitters

    follow me on Twitter